One of the Nation's Top Summer
Summer Pre-College Programs at Marist College
Make the summer of 2020 the best of your life! Apply for Marist's Summer Pre-College Programs and experience the excitement of college life at one of the "Best 385 Colleges and Universities" and "50 Schools That Launch Careers By Going Beyond the Classroom."
- Become more independent and experience what it will be like to live on a college campus and away from home
- Living in dorms, eating in the cafeteria, and studying in the state-of-the-art academic facilities
- You’ll have several class sessions mixed with time to study, local excursions, day-long field trips, and recreation
Want to learn more about our summer pre-college programs?
Schedule a visit to campus today for a pre-college information session!
Saturday, February 15, 2020
Summer Pre-College Information Session & Tour - Poughkeepsie Campus
Wednesday, March 18, 2020
Summer Pre-College Information Session - New York City
Get a head start on college by taking a college course and earn college credit!
Get a head start on college by taking pre-college courses while earning college credits!
- Pursue your interests and expand your academic and creative aspirations
- Learn from Marist's renowned faculty
- Get a taste of a college major you are thinking about pursuing
- Discover career paths and employment opportunities
- Get a head start on your degree and get an advantage before you graduate high school
- Enjoy small class sizes of around 15 to 25 students
- Quality matters! Marist's Summer Pre-College program was included in College Consensus' Top 30 Pre-College Summer Programs.
Make Friends from Around the World!
Marist's Pre-College Programs offer many engaging activities beyond the classroom to ensure you make the most out of your two weeks on campus. You will have opportunities to engage with faculty, visit New York City socialize with fellow high school students, and explore the Hudson Valley.
- Join more than 300 other like-minded high school students!
- Build friendships with students who have similar interests and goals.
"My professors in Summer Pre-College went over the top to make the class as exciting as possible. Due to the number of hours spent in the classroom we were able to really connect to each other allowing us to grow and flourish as students. So much of what I learned still applies to my college classes now, three years later." - Samantha W. '22 from Freehold, NJ