Online Learning: Courses and Programs
Marist is committed to offering new and exciting opportunities for learning via the Internet to any student, from residents of the Hudson Valley to any nation in the world. Marist offers online courses and degrees through iLearn, a collaborative learning environment. The system provides a range of communication and information management tools to facilitate interactions with project materials, instructors, and peers.
Marist offers the following in a distance learning format:
Undergraduate Degrees and Course Offerings
- BA/ BS Professional Studies - online degree completion programs
- Online Undergraduate Courses (accelerated formats) - to complete core and elective requirements.
Graduate Degrees and Course Offerings
- Master of Arts in Integrated Marketing Communication
- Master of Arts in Communication
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Arts in Educational Psychology-Hybrid
- Master of Public Administration
- Master of Science in Information Systems